Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chocolate




Hello, I am a chocolate bar. My home is Seven Eleven. My neighbor is Granola Bar. Every single night I hear the doors of 7-11 close and lock. I live in the back of all my friends. Well, they are not my friends they don’t like me. I am in the back of the store so I am safe for now. 7 weeks later OH NO all my fellow chocolate bars have been eaten by humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this guy that just got here is my doom. He is coming this way. AH he has got me. His hand is cold. HE is taking me to the cash register. Beep, I cost $1. I deserve to be $1,000,000.He is taking me outside I belong in there not out here. Take me back please!!!!!!!!!! He is taking me to a car. He opened  the trunk ah I am in the trunk. Hey what are those white blankets on the vroom vroom the car is moving. 10 minutes later were at a house with a little elves dancing on the blankets shiny lights were inside hey the guy is taking. Here Joey this is for you merry X-mas. chocolate I love chocolate thanks dad.he is opining my rapper and pulling me to his mouth its the end!!!!!!!!!!! No its not! Granola Bar is that you how did you get here? I followed you. Cool now save me of course. Out he window into the snow. What are you hanging on? Rope. Were did you get it? 7-11. Cool. One last question. Yeah? What is snow? The white blankets. Oh. Ah woof. Why would you save me?You’re awesome. WHAT? None like me. I like you buddy. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment