Sunday, July 31, 2016

Harry Potter

I like the "Harry Potter" book series because it feels like it is never going to end. For example, the latest book was released today. I haven't begun to read that one yet as I am still on the first book "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". So far, my favorite part was when Harry played Quidditch on his magic broom. I just started reading the second book. This is a very creative story and it's cool that the author wrote eight books in this series. Yesterday I stayed at the library until midnight to get one of the first copies of the latest book. It was so fun. They had games, prizes and the release of the new book "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child". I liked the party and my favorite part was getting the new book. I also liked playing all the games. In one of them I had to guess how many marbles were in a jar. I like how J.K. Rowling is very descriptive. I loved the first book and I can't wait to read the rest of the books. You should them read them too.

Here is a picture of me right after I got my book. It was after midnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment