Thursday, January 28, 2016

River Country

Ever heard of River Country? Well, it is a Disney park that was water themed. A whole water park closed. Why, you may ask? A virus was living in the water! So many rides were shut down. People didn't want to go just to go down a slide or 2. They soon found the virus growing in all the rides. They had no choice but to shut it down. Soon tourist started looking at the ruins and they are a little bit spooky. There is a picture of a slide below. Do you want to see the ruins for yourself? Go ahead. I am not promising you will be let in. Don't blame me if you get caught. I wouldn't go if I were you. So do you believe me? is there really a abandoned water park that once belonged to Disney?

 
                                                            River Country

No comments:

Post a Comment