Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The True One

50,000,000 stories all neatly placed on 800 shelves. Green ones, yellow ones, all kinds! But there is one like no other... THE ALTAMONTE STORY! A diamond crusted beauty that smelled of a field of flowers, in which belonged to a true master writer. Each book was an autobiography by each writer. The author of the super special book also known as the true one was called Milo. I hope you enjoy the tale of Milo.


The True One

Chapter 1: Early life

I was brought home from the pound on April 7, 2011 with a friend known as the Scarlet. Me and the Scarlet (another everyday cat) lived with me for quite a long time. For the first few months we made history, yes sleeping in the same spot all day, begging for food and meowing loudly. Did I mention I am a cat? Life was great and all. I mean, it was better than the pound.

Chapter 2: The outside world.

It was a bright and sunny day. My owner picked me up and shuffled me outside without saying a word! I looked around. It was so loud out there. I felt like killing those creatures that were singing so loudly - the birds! But I got used to the outdoor world.

Chapter 3: Lazy times

Life was getting boring and all I did was lie on the couch and go outside. No more yummy milk, just dry kibbles. I soon wanted to write about my life. Like a jeweler that was lying in a box with a mirror who got a book, placed the diamonds on the book and wrote. After that was done the year was 2016.

Chapter:4: Another 

Life was calm until I heard my owner talking to another human, asking for another cat! GRR I am the last cat in this house. I must not let this happen. Ugh, I don't know what to do I will just have to learn to like him.

                                                     Milo and the Scarlet


1 comment:

  1. recuerdo cuando llegaron Scarlett y Milo a la casa... estaban iguales a la foto... me gusto mucho verlos juntos :)

    ReplyDelete